Skip to main content
HOPE &  JOY PASSED ON .
 I received an email from F.k Norway asking if I could identify vulnerable women and girls and give them some clothes that were donated by a mother who lost her daughter in Norway , and my answer was yes I will ,after all we work with a lot of those in Shalom community project. Shalom is an initiative of Robert and Gillian who after 1 year in Norway and being exposed to high level of development decided that they can do something small to change one life in their community. Afrika is not just a continent but its our brothers sisters, cousins etc... After some years now we have women and youth empowerment programs, a children project of 45 vulnerable poor children and  a small health Centre that meets the needs of the community.
 Then  I received the new clothes and we identified some widows, orphans and needy women in the community and below are the smiles and excitement that this brought. One woman shed tears excitedly and said , "oh my I have never owned a new beautiful dress like this".

Little did I know there was a story behind the beautiful dresses. On my trip to Norway I asked to meet the lady so I could thank her for clothing the women in Namutere community. And oh my a humble woman her name is  Ena came to meet me and with tears on her face she hugged me and I waited to hear the story. She narrated how her daughter had gone on a trip in Africa , in Kenya and she had fallen in love with the children and women there and she came back to Norway and all the money she had she gave it to a tailor to make clothes and she would give them out and raise more for the poor.  Loiusa was  her beloved daughter and before long death snatched her little daughter from Mummy.
There were a lot of tears but all in all I was sure of one thing ,listening to the mum Loiusa didn't live for herself , but others.
Through her life and gift women in Busia can shine in new made clothes and her hope and joy lives on. She is gone but her legacy left behind in some woman struggling with Hiv and aids or even widowed or orphaned.
I hugged her and prayed for her and even now pray for comfort for the whole family and friends and assure them that Loiusa's generosity goes beyond her now . How many Loiusa's are in this generation, willing to spend all they have for others who are in need.

The story is complete now and am so glad I met her and the peace that surpasses human beings is the one I pray for her now that through this act of kindness God would reach her heart with so much peace and help her look and see the hope she has in God.
Thank you Loiusa and thank you Mum.
picturesssssssssss...
This is the community that village that received love from Louisa's dream. Busia Uganda.













wife to the project administrator also got a gift.
IN ALL THIS WE SAY THANK YOU AND WEBALE  MUNO MAMA" THANK YOU MUM"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is with you Behind the boat? When its mid life is it Crisis time?

Does life really begin at 40?   If So, what does one do in  their first 39 years?  Are they just rehearsing?  What about the midlife crisis?  Does it exist, and if it does, is it only for women, just men, and at what exact age does it happen? Now that it is only a few days before I turn 40 years old, join me as I reflect more on it. Elliott Jacques, who introduced the term mid-life crisis, defines it as to " pause from actively pursuing one's goals and review their achievements, take stock of what they have and have not yet accomplished, at times taking drastic measures to fulfill their dreams." He further argues that critical phases characterize the change of point periods of rapid transitions in individuals' development. What is wrong with pausing, I wonder? My Crisis: behind the boat with storms.  At around 35years, a transition begins to happen to individuals termed as a midlife crisis. He admits that the time will vary, though, among individuals. The cris

How God Rescued Me: I am surely on Assignment By and With Him.

Blogged 10 years ago!! New pics just!! 12 YEARS AGO NOW SINCE GOD SAVED ME FROM A FATAL ACCIDENT. WATCHED 13 PERISH AS I GOT RESCUED.  I will not forget the faithfulness of the Lord. I will narrate this to generations and generations, and I will praise Him for He is mighty to save. Why do I say that? It's now 12 years this month since this happened. I traveled from Uganda, where I lived, to Kenya to visit my parents and I had a safe trip, and we had a 4 days reunion with my family. I was ready to return back to my husband.  On my way, as always, I visited a couple friends (The Kushites) who, after a long chat, prayed for my trip.   After entering a Taxi/ Matatu (public transportation) 14 Sitter, I found myself interceding and pleading for safety in prayer to God.  There was only one seat left behind, and since I was in a hurry, I agreed to sit behind with two old men. I started looking for a safety belt and was convinced I needed to tighten one. (Mind you, this wasn't a norm th

LOVE IMMIGRANTS -CROSS-CULTURAL MARRIAGE.

“Am not Right; you are not wrong” we are just different. “Will you marry me?” after prayer and thoughts, my answer is Yes. While we are in Norway, Africa is just ‘one country,’ and Uganda and Kenya are ‘neighboring districts.’ As we leave Europe, we are sure we want to try this, and our song is “No mountain is too high, no valley too low.” On reaching Kenya, Africa's reality as a continent meets me, and Uganda as a neighboring country mile apart hits me. Anyway, we had promised each other that if love can stand the distance, we will go for it. Long-distance Dating I receive a phone call +256, and it's my Boyfriend but guess what, as soon as we talk for a few minutes, it's off. Ohhh, we are calling across networks in different countries; it’s an international call! Oops. Well, MTN had an offer of 99%, but you could only get it at that price from 2.00-4.00 am. So, change of sleeping system everyday date with my Ugandan boyfriend 3.00-4.30 am. We must go to work b