Skip to main content

trying bowling


i went bowling and yah i had this friends who were real bowlers hahaha,,,, and yah they helped me to learn and all over sudden i just did it soo welll,,, i was so proud of my self and yah ,, almost feel like bowling all the weekends yet,,, the thought of leaving my house this days is far,,, yah,,,,,,
yet i have been jogging every morning just to help me know its morning coz its too dark in the morning but ... when i jogg i feel like the day is bright,,,
i like the weather in Norway,,,,yah yah yah,,,,,
am looking forward for a hyke,,, we are having with some students this week,, hahaha,,, its gonna be fine,,, atleast i will have frisk luft at the mountains,,,,

Comments

  1. Girl!!!!
    I didn't know that you have a blog!!!
    I am so happy to read you in mine!!!!!!!
    I am missing you so much!!!
    You have to write me...I have news!! Please, pray for some friends that I got here. They are very special..and need to know Jesus.
    At kl. 7!!!!hahahaha
    Missing you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY GILLI BILLI!!! how are you??? are you cold? it was fun reading your blogg!! I hope you will enjoy norwegian christmas!! It's great!!I'm having a wonderful time here in Thailand!

    miss you!!! huge hug from nina:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gillian!
    Hope that you will have a nice christmas in Norway!:) For me it is strange that it is summer and warm in the christmas! hehe..we will experience a different christmas this year! exciting! Hope that you are having a good time in Stord! God bless you!

    klem fra Ragnhild;)

    Ps: have a good trip, and get a lot of frisk luft i lungene! Det gjor godt!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Ballo!!

    GILLIAN:D Frisk luft-> hahahah:D

    Missing you girl!

    Good luck with the bowling.

    Good bless you! Hug from Marte:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment