Skip to main content

CANT WAIT FOR SNOW


WINTER
it may look strange but i have now learnt to speak about the weather like a Norwegian,i came to Norway during summer and its been interesting to see how the weather has been changing every day,the most interesting part has been moving from autumn to winter which we are in right now.
one needs to eat well otherwise the wind can carry you if you are not able to stand it.then the trees turning yellow and allover sudden they are now falling down yap
the funniest was on 29th oct when i was supposed to adjust my clock an hour behind meaning that if i dont i will always be early, i think you can just imagined what happened,
its getting very cold at the same time and this offcourse has made me to follow suit and not talk when am walking outside since the nose if uncovered get soo cold this makes me stop wondering why people are so quiet.
in the island i live in{stord]its been raining alot yet i think i cant wait to see snow so it would better stop raining and we have snow hahahahahahahah
unlike africa i finish a whole day without sunrays i think this is a little stressing especially when the days become soo short with darkness soo early during the day.oh this makes me sad at times yet , for me the fact that everyday comes with a diffrence makes me look forward to another ,,,,,at the same tyme its soo exciting to be here at this time of the year.and i hope before this week ends there is going to be snow.
LETS SEE WHAT TOMMOROW BRINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AKWARD DAUGHTER DAD MEETING AT 25 YEARS.

AWKWARD DAUGHTER DAD FIRST MEETING AT 25" YEARS  The first memory I have of the statement "my Dad" was in Primary 3 when each of us was supposed to say what our father did for a living. I did not know what to say; I knew I had a Dad somewhere but many details. I went home, fired up to find out what happened to my Dad. My mum lovingly and patiently explained that my dad worked in the capital city and he will come to see us if he wants.  I didn't pursue further; after all, it didn't seem very comfortable to discuss this topic.  For some strange reasons, it was vital that he was not dead.  My mum always explained very shallowly about our relationship with our dad and spared us terminologies like Divorce, separation, and so forth. She kept telling us that the most important thing was that we had a Dad who was alive. She made us adopt his name with no apologies. The name still follows me up to now, lol.   She always said that their misunderstanding with Dad sh...

Education is not preparation for life; Education is the life itself. John Dewey

 EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING                                                             Gillian's short reflection............ Introduction As the name suggests, experiential learning is the process that creates knowledge through the transformation of experience (Kolb, David 1984. 26). Experience plays a critical role in the learning process, which distinguishes it from other learning theories. The term "experience" differentiates experiential learning from cognitive learning theories, emphasizing cognitive over affect, and behavioral learning theories that deny any role for subjective experience in the learning process (Kolb, Richard, Charalambous, 2014, 3). Experiential learning originates in the experiential work of Dewey and Piaget (38).  Kolb goes ahead to use the work of Dewey to substantiate his model. Though he does not...

How God Rescued Me: I am surely on Assignment By and With Him.

Blogged 10 years ago!! New pics just!! 12 YEARS AGO NOW SINCE GOD SAVED ME FROM A FATAL ACCIDENT. WATCHED 13 PERISH AS I GOT RESCUED.  I will not forget the faithfulness of the Lord. I will narrate this to generations and generations, and I will praise Him for He is mighty to save. Why do I say that? It's now 12 years this month since this happened. I traveled from Uganda, where I lived, to Kenya to visit my parents and I had a safe trip, and we had a 4 days reunion with my family. I was ready to return back to my husband.  On my way, as always, I visited a couple friends (The Kushites) who, after a long chat, prayed for my trip.   After entering a Taxi/ Matatu (public transportation) 14 Sitter, I found myself interceding and pleading for safety in prayer to God.  There was only one seat left behind, and since I was in a hurry, I agreed to sit behind with two old men. I started looking for a safety belt and was convinced I needed to tighten one. (Mind ...