Skip to main content

AGE IS JUST A NUMBER

MY 26TH BIRTHDAY.......... TOOOOOO YOUNG ,, RIGHT,,,
surprise surprise,, this weekend i was celebrating my birthday and it was the greatest i had coz i had three parties ,, i was out in the mountains the whole time with a group of students and on the 15th morning i was dead asleep and i just heard a group singing in the room i was and waaaaa it was breakfats in bed ,, hahaha



then in the afternoon i was shocked to know that my friends milly marianna kjell kristina and livbodil had a planned a party secretly and waaaa i was shocked at how they made it and i didnt know,, well they surprised me quit a big deal,, they are soo cool...
then on 16th i called all my friend together and made them a kenyan meal just to celebrate the doing of God,,,,








i thank God for giving me a chance to live long to please hima nd to do his will for me,,, i am forever gratefull for my mum who carried me 9 months and patiently delivered me ,,her message for me this time was that i may live to be toothless meaning i should see my great grand chlidren,, waaaa great
i am forever greatfull for all my buddies that called all the way from kenya to just say ,, we love u,,,,, oohhhh and offcourse not to mention my very good friends in Norway that are always there for me ,, well u know yourselfssssssssss

JESUS CAN STILL HANDLE MY MIX AT THIS AGE,,,,,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AKWARD DAUGHTER DAD MEETING AT 25 YEARS.

AWKWARD DAUGHTER DAD FIRST MEETING AT 25" YEARS  The first memory I have of the statement "my Dad" was in Primary 3 when each of us was supposed to say what our father did for a living. I did not know what to say; I knew I had a Dad somewhere but many details. I went home, fired up to find out what happened to my Dad. My mum lovingly and patiently explained that my dad worked in the capital city and he will come to see us if he wants.  I didn't pursue further; after all, it didn't seem very comfortable to discuss this topic.  For some strange reasons, it was vital that he was not dead.  My mum always explained very shallowly about our relationship with our dad and spared us terminologies like Divorce, separation, and so forth. She kept telling us that the most important thing was that we had a Dad who was alive. She made us adopt his name with no apologies. The name still follows me up to now, lol.   She always said that their misunderstanding with Dad sh...

Education is not preparation for life; Education is the life itself. John Dewey

 EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING                                                             Gillian's short reflection............ Introduction As the name suggests, experiential learning is the process that creates knowledge through the transformation of experience (Kolb, David 1984. 26). Experience plays a critical role in the learning process, which distinguishes it from other learning theories. The term "experience" differentiates experiential learning from cognitive learning theories, emphasizing cognitive over affect, and behavioral learning theories that deny any role for subjective experience in the learning process (Kolb, Richard, Charalambous, 2014, 3). Experiential learning originates in the experiential work of Dewey and Piaget (38).  Kolb goes ahead to use the work of Dewey to substantiate his model. Though he does not...

How God Rescued Me: I am surely on Assignment By and With Him.

Blogged 10 years ago!! New pics just!! 12 YEARS AGO NOW SINCE GOD SAVED ME FROM A FATAL ACCIDENT. WATCHED 13 PERISH AS I GOT RESCUED.  I will not forget the faithfulness of the Lord. I will narrate this to generations and generations, and I will praise Him for He is mighty to save. Why do I say that? It's now 12 years this month since this happened. I traveled from Uganda, where I lived, to Kenya to visit my parents and I had a safe trip, and we had a 4 days reunion with my family. I was ready to return back to my husband.  On my way, as always, I visited a couple friends (The Kushites) who, after a long chat, prayed for my trip.   After entering a Taxi/ Matatu (public transportation) 14 Sitter, I found myself interceding and pleading for safety in prayer to God.  There was only one seat left behind, and since I was in a hurry, I agreed to sit behind with two old men. I started looking for a safety belt and was convinced I needed to tighten one. (Mind ...