Skip to main content

The Blessing of God


 Sing with me ".Oh, bless me now, my savior, I come to thee."


What comes to your mind when you hear Blessings? Have you ever found yourself asking God to bless you? Or have you ever felt too blessed? The word blessed is used concerning wealth, health, and physical things, and there seems to a new understanding of blessing as the good things we receive from God. Well, therefore, such blessings are on everyone believing and non-believing. Math 5: 45

God’s intention and desire to bless humanity is a central focus of his covenant relationships. Throughout the Bible, the blessings of God are; one, a public declaration of a favored status with God and, second, endowed power to prosper and succeed.

To be blessed is to be granted special favor by God with resulting joy and prosperity. The new testament lays an emphasis on spiritual than material Eph 1:3.

God’s blessings are not limited to material things; these are part of it; what’s the blessing in God's heart for us as believers? Gen 12:3

Galatians 3:13-14  Amen .

As a result of receiving God’s blessings in Christ believers are called to be a source of blessing to the world.

A fallen sinner like me and you receiving blessing ????

As fallen sinners, we deserve nothing but judgment and curse, but Christ became a curse on our behalf He bore the curse that was upon all humanity and died in our place. Because of this alone, WE CAN RECEIVE THE BLESSING. Not because of good behavior. It’s the redemptive work of Christ on the cross for us. WE RECEIVE THE BLESSING OF GOD THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST.

Gal 3:14 promise of his spirit

It’s not only the blessing of forgiveness, washing, and cleansing. Even more, we have received the greatest blessing in the trinity. The spirit that dwells in us is the blessing that God promised to Abraham for all nations. And that has been received by believers through faith in Christ.

By Christ dwelling in us, we can experience him throughout by his spirit,

Suppose you pray for a better job and get a higher paying position.  Certainly, You thank God, but what happens when the new work environment presents some difficulties. If you realize that God didn’t just bless you with a new job but even more, so you will need to pray for wisdom to face the challenges, you will experience Christ is the all-inclusive spirit in that difficult situation. You enjoy him the TOP BLESSING. Therefore you get the blessing to even handle hard situations.

Christ is the real blessing.

If we think of God’s blessings as mainly in the realm of material things we’ll pursue them , meanwhile, we miss out on the less obvious but much more real blessing of God. . By focusing on Christ and pursuing him, we can enjoy the all-inclusive spirit as the top blessing of God.

We certainly should be thankful for the material blessing, but we are truly blessed when we experience Christ is our love, joy, satisfaction, and so many other aspects of himself.

God is neither a slot machine nor his blessings about money; its completeness in safety and soundness in all areas it’s SHALOM.

It's HIS GRACE FAVOR AND PROTECTION ITS GRACE WHICH AFFORDS JOY, PLEASURE DELIGHT SWEETNESS ETC. HIS FAVOUR THEN RELEASES blessings, including prosperity, health, opportunities, and advancement.

Joseph. Experienced God's favor and went from prison to palace. God can change my circumstances no matter where I am when his favor is upon me.

Do you need money, or do you need the blessing and favor of God. SHALOM.  

As we end, kindly let's together Learn how to bless the Lord as well.  psalms 103:2

 Thank you, Jesus.

bless Roy and Bernice
Bless Robert


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is with you Behind the boat? When its mid life is it Crisis time?

Does life really begin at 40?   If So, what does one do in  their first 39 years?  Are they just rehearsing?  What about the midlife crisis?  Does it exist, and if it does, is it only for women, just men, and at what exact age does it happen? Now that it is only a few days before I turn 40 years old, join me as I reflect more on it. Elliott Jacques, who introduced the term mid-life crisis, defines it as to " pause from actively pursuing one's goals and review their achievements, take stock of what they have and have not yet accomplished, at times taking drastic measures to fulfill their dreams." He further argues that critical phases characterize the change of point periods of rapid transitions in individuals' development. What is wrong with pausing, I wonder? My Crisis: behind the boat with storms.  At around 35years, a transition begins to happen to individuals termed as a midlife crisis. He admits that the time will vary, though, among individuals. The cris

How God Rescued Me: I am surely on Assignment By and With Him.

Blogged 10 years ago!! New pics just!! 12 YEARS AGO NOW SINCE GOD SAVED ME FROM A FATAL ACCIDENT. WATCHED 13 PERISH AS I GOT RESCUED.  I will not forget the faithfulness of the Lord. I will narrate this to generations and generations, and I will praise Him for He is mighty to save. Why do I say that? It's now 12 years this month since this happened. I traveled from Uganda, where I lived, to Kenya to visit my parents and I had a safe trip, and we had a 4 days reunion with my family. I was ready to return back to my husband.  On my way, as always, I visited a couple friends (The Kushites) who, after a long chat, prayed for my trip.   After entering a Taxi/ Matatu (public transportation) 14 Sitter, I found myself interceding and pleading for safety in prayer to God.  There was only one seat left behind, and since I was in a hurry, I agreed to sit behind with two old men. I started looking for a safety belt and was convinced I needed to tighten one. (Mind you, this wasn't a norm th

LOVE IMMIGRANTS -CROSS-CULTURAL MARRIAGE.

“Am not Right; you are not wrong” we are just different. “Will you marry me?” after prayer and thoughts, my answer is Yes. While we are in Norway, Africa is just ‘one country,’ and Uganda and Kenya are ‘neighboring districts.’ As we leave Europe, we are sure we want to try this, and our song is “No mountain is too high, no valley too low.” On reaching Kenya, Africa's reality as a continent meets me, and Uganda as a neighboring country mile apart hits me. Anyway, we had promised each other that if love can stand the distance, we will go for it. Long-distance Dating I receive a phone call +256, and it's my Boyfriend but guess what, as soon as we talk for a few minutes, it's off. Ohhh, we are calling across networks in different countries; it’s an international call! Oops. Well, MTN had an offer of 99%, but you could only get it at that price from 2.00-4.00 am. So, change of sleeping system everyday date with my Ugandan boyfriend 3.00-4.30 am. We must go to work b