Skip to main content

OUR GOD IS MIGHTY TO SAVE..

SURVIVED ALONE IN A 14 SITTER CAR ACCIDENT . 5 YEARS NOW I STILL COUNT HIS FAITHFULNESS AND I WILL NOT FORGET. LETS PRAISE JEHOVA.

I will not forget the faithfulness of the Lord. I will narrate this to generations and generations and I will praise him for He is mighty to save.
Why do I say that?
Its now 5year this month now  since this happened.
I travelled from Uganda where I live to Kenya to visit my parents and I had a safe trip and indeed we had a reunion and after 4 days of fellowship with my family I planned to return. On my way as always I visited a couple friend who after a long chat I asked them to pray for my trip since I was leaving.
for one reason or the other after entering a Taxi/ Matatu (14 Sitter) I found myself saying Psalms 34:20 He preserves all his bones; not one of them shall be  broken. weather out of context or not I only remember repeating that.
There was only 1 seat left behind and since I was in a hurry I accepted to sit behind between two old men. I immediately started looking for a safe belt and I was convinced I needed to tighten one, they were all dirty and sure I wasn't going to belt up. But my spirit insisted and I truly buckled up, my neighbors in amazement wondered why I did that and I didn't have a reason and they both laughed.
 After 2 hours of travel our driver who was speeding decided to overtake a truck and I saw that and I was scared, ,,,,,, that's the last thing I saw because after that we hit the track and spinned on the highway many times and we were finally thrown 15 meters away from the road into a bush.
I lifted my voice and asked Jesus to save me and I shouted words that I don't remember but one thing which stands out is that I know I truly called God and I needed help from him, As I write this tears roll my chicks...
in the next few minutes there was silence and I was the only one shouting at the top of my voice. As we landed on the trees I could see heads chopped off and others flying over and indeed the Matatu was totally destroyed. no roof or anything.

MIRACLE
I was left sitted on my chair and a piece of metal run between my leg and my shoe and broke it in pieces but I had no injury at all.
people came to save me and drug me out but I said to them let me remove my belt and get out..
God did a perfect job that day of saving my life , He sent his angels to  guard over me, they shielded me and protected me.. Did  I deserve this ?????
my heart still goes out for the families of those who died .yet I cannot fail to acknowledge God in his might and power to save me.

while out people hugged me and all had one message, "He spared your life please make sure you start working in a church ,leave your corporate job and do church " Drunkards and others advised that as well.
They insisted that I needed to go to the hospital and so I was supposed to sit in the ambulance but I refused and my friends were waiting for me and not even wanting to hear the testimony took me to hospital , where I met a former student of an institution I worked in . She did all tests and I had no 1 single injury, she closed her eyes and prayed for me.

I travelled to Kampala the following day and to date I will not forget that day.

I learnt this and I would like to remind myself this month:
  • God does speak and I only need to listen and allow him  to speak. He led me to pray and even use my belt.
  • God does listen to prayers and answers : when I called Him He answered me and sent his angels over me to just lift me up.
  • God is sovereign and perfect in all his ways : He decided to save me alone in that whole vehicle ,, why I don't know but all I know is that He is sovereign.
I live my life very aware that I have a second chance and I will only do what God wants me to do ,, and my answer is YES to him ,, I love him soo much and I will live for him for the rest of my life,, He is indeed jealous of me and loves like a hurricane ,,,,, yes yes ,,,, tears again ,,,





That wasn't the last day I have experienced  supernatural healing protection and so much more and my heart knows that HE IS LORD.


Sing with me :you're a good good father its who you are ......my God is Mighty to save ......


That's why am Gods girl on assignment..
Gillian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is with you Behind the boat? When its mid life is it Crisis time?

Does life really begin at 40?   If So, what does one do in  their first 39 years?  Are they just rehearsing?  What about the midlife crisis?  Does it exist, and if it does, is it only for women, just men, and at what exact age does it happen? Now that it is only a few days before I turn 40 years old, join me as I reflect more on it. Elliott Jacques, who introduced the term mid-life crisis, defines it as to " pause from actively pursuing one's goals and review their achievements, take stock of what they have and have not yet accomplished, at times taking drastic measures to fulfill their dreams." He further argues that critical phases characterize the change of point periods of rapid transitions in individuals' development. What is wrong with pausing, I wonder? My Crisis: behind the boat with storms.  At around 35years, a transition begins to happen to individuals termed as a midlife crisis. He admits that the time will vary, though, among individuals. The cris

LOVE IMMIGRANTS -CROSS-CULTURAL MARRIAGE.

“Am not Right; you are not wrong” we are just different. “Will you marry me?” after prayer and thoughts, my answer is Yes. While we are in Norway, Africa is just ‘one country,’ and Uganda and Kenya are ‘neighboring districts.’ As we leave Europe, we are sure we want to try this, and our song is “No mountain is too high, no valley too low.” On reaching Kenya, Africa's reality as a continent meets me, and Uganda as a neighboring country mile apart hits me. Anyway, we had promised each other that if love can stand the distance, we will go for it. Long-distance Dating I receive a phone call +256, and it's my Boyfriend but guess what, as soon as we talk for a few minutes, it's off. Ohhh, we are calling across networks in different countries; it’s an international call! Oops. Well, MTN had an offer of 99%, but you could only get it at that price from 2.00-4.00 am. So, change of sleeping system everyday date with my Ugandan boyfriend 3.00-4.30 am. We must go to work b

How God Rescued Me: I am surely on Assignment By and With Him.

Blogged 10 years ago!! New pics just!! 12 YEARS AGO NOW SINCE GOD SAVED ME FROM A FATAL ACCIDENT. WATCHED 13 PERISH AS I GOT RESCUED.  I will not forget the faithfulness of the Lord. I will narrate this to generations and generations, and I will praise Him for He is mighty to save. Why do I say that? It's now 12 years this month since this happened. I traveled from Uganda, where I lived, to Kenya to visit my parents and I had a safe trip, and we had a 4 days reunion with my family. I was ready to return back to my husband.  On my way, as always, I visited a couple friends (The Kushites) who, after a long chat, prayed for my trip.   After entering a Taxi/ Matatu (public transportation) 14 Sitter, I found myself interceding and pleading for safety in prayer to God.  There was only one seat left behind, and since I was in a hurry, I agreed to sit behind with two old men. I started looking for a safety belt and was convinced I needed to tighten one. (Mind you, this wasn't a norm th